MESA COUNTY, Colo – On April 28, 2014 the Western Colorado Drug Task Force executed three search warrants in Mesa County, following an investigation that began four months ago. The result is the arrest of multiple people. The investigation centered on illegal drugs and guns. The WCDTF received assistance during the takedown from several units from both the Grand Junction Police Department and the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office including the agencies’ Street Crimes Units, SWAT teams, and patrol officers and deputies
The arrested suspects are:
- Anthony Sanchez of Grand Junction (DOB 4/5/1984)
- David Perez-Garcia of Grand Junction (DOB 11/28/1980)
- Alejandro Perez-Garcia of Pamona, CA (DOB 10/23/1982)
- Anthony Danny Perez of San Bernadino, CA (DOB 3/15/1985)
- Steven Madrigal of Grand Junction (DOB 5/25/1989)
At this time, all of the court documents associated with the case have been sealed by a judge, so no further information is available for release. We will update this site when those judge lifts the seal.
Bond updates can be accessed via the Sheriff’s Office website: www.sheriff.mesacounty.us, click on ‘Inmate Inquiry System’.
The booking photo for Steven Madrigal is unavailable at this time.
Download the pdf news release: DTF Arrests 04-30-2014